Dr. Miller’s academic credentials are supported by nearly 14 years of clinical and youth advocacy experiences in higher education, community-based programs, and private inpatient residential care settings. He has been serving the Heber Valley since December 2011.
- Anxiety Reduction/Meditation Techniques
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Vocational Issues/Career Development
- Couples Therapy
- Psychological Assessment
- Performance Enhancement
- Trauma Recovery
Dr. Miller’s achievements in clinical, academic, outdoor and personal enthusiasms contain the following threads:As a whole, these skills and abilities would be highly valued in larger metropolitan areas, but are even more critical when made available to individuals residing in a rural area. There is no need to burden yourself more by having to drive several hours to get the excellent service and treatment you deserve. Complimenting his professional endeavors is a rich outdoor life including skiing, kayaking, biking, and tennis. In addition, he finds great pleasure and personal growth in cooking and working on automobiles.
- Extending himself with personal growth challenges
- Seeking out others with specialized proficiency and knowledge
- Assimilating new knowledge and competencies through curiosity, perseverance and a strong personal belief that he can accomplish a task
- An openness to new experiences and an eagerness to learn from others
He accepts most major forms of insurance and is willing to work with individuals on a sliding scale for those currently not covered by a health insurance plan.