ANNOUNCEMENT: Due to concerns around COVID-19, we will be moving all services to Telehealth for the foreseeable future – this will limit certain services. Please call 435-654-4037 or email email@example.com for more information. Thank you and stay healthy and safe.
Dr. Miller’s academic credentials are supported by nearly 14 years of clinical and youth advocacy experiences in higher education, community-based programs, and private inpatient residential care settings. He has been serving the Heber Valley since December 2011.
- Anxiety Reduction/Meditation Techniques
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Vocational Issues/Career Development
- Couples Therapy
- Psychological Assessment
- Performance Enhancement
- Trauma Recovery
Dr. Miller’s achievements in clinical, academic, outdoor and personal enthusiasms contain the following threads:As a whole, these skills and abilities would be highly valued in larger metropolitan areas, but are even more critical when made available to individuals residing in a rural area. There is no need to burden yourself more by having to drive several hours to get the excellent service and treatment you deserve. Complimenting his professional endeavors is a rich outdoor life including skiing, kayaking, biking, and tennis. In addition, he finds great pleasure and personal growth in cooking and working on automobiles.
- Extending himself with personal growth challenges
- Seeking out others with specialized proficiency and knowledge
- Assimilating new knowledge and competencies through curiosity, perseverance and a strong personal belief that he can accomplish a task
- An openness to new experiences and an eagerness to learn from others
He accepts most major forms of insurance and is willing to work with individuals on a sliding scale for those currently not covered by a health insurance plan.